HOW WILL THIS E-BOOK MAKE PLANNING EASIER?
Using Developmental Checklists is a downloadable E-book Guide to using developmental checklists effectively as part of a documentation cycle. Templates are included with links to the Australian Early Years Framework (EYLF) Outcomes as well as the National Quality Standards (NQS).
Downloading this E-Book gives you:
1.An overview of my unique planning system with completed examples and photos to help you understand each step
2. Colourful easy to read checklist templates for children aged 0-5 years.
3. Room on the templates to write comments about each checklist point.
4. Easy to understand information on how how to use checklists as part of a whole documentation system.
5. Why you can’t just tick off the boxes when using checklists
6. An easy to understand format and tone that will help you to start programming with checklists effectively immediately.
7. Linked to the Australian Early Years Learning Framework
8. Templates that you can save, print and write on or download to edit on your computer.
9. Each checklist covers all areas of development including social, emotional, physical, language,cognitive.
What do you receive after purchase?
E-book in PDF format to download and save to your computer.
Checklist templates for age groups from 0 to 5 years in Word format and PDF
Learn how to save time and use checklists as an efficient and meaningful part of your overall documentation and planning cycle!