EZ Speech Pronoun Sorting Activity
* Print out document and cut out images on page 6 and 7. Laminate images and sorting boards.
* Optional: attach Velcro to images.
* These materials can be used in many ways to target the pronouns he/she/they.
* Based on child’s level of functioning set out some/or all of the images and have the child determine which
mat the image belongs on while practicing appropriate pronouns.
* To expand activity, talk about what each person is doing or wearing using the appropriate pronoun.