This book can be used to target early literacy goals,
animal vocabulary and so much more! This interactive book targets 33 different animals.
Directions for preparing the book:
* Print out document and laminate pages for durability.
* Cut out images on last few pages of the document and laminate those as well.
* Attach a piece of Velcro to each animal so the child can match each animal to it’s match in the book.
* Bind the book or punch holes and put all the pages in a binder.
Directions for using the book:
* As you read the book, have the child find the corresponding picture and put it on the book. Modify
number of choices child has to pick from based on child’s needs.
* For children who don't like books and reading, let the child pull the pictures off each page as you read to keep them engaged. They can put each picture in a box with a slit cut in it (or a bag) to make it disappear!