This interactive book can be used to target early literacy goals, vocabulary, basic concepts (colors) and so much more!
18 first words are targeted in this book.
9 customized target words can be added (editable document included).
Directions for preparing the book:
* Print out document and laminate pages for durability.
* Cut out images on last few pages of the document and laminate those as well.
* Attach a piece of Velcro to each picture so the child can match each image to it’s match in the book.
* Bind the book or punch holes and put all the pages in a binder.
* The last set of pages are provided so customized target words can be added.
Directions for using the book:
* As you read the book, have the child find the corresponding picture and put it on the book. Modify
number of choices child has to pick from based on child’s needs.
* For children who don't like books and reading, let the child pull the pictures off each page as you read
to keep them engaged. They can put each picture in a box with a slit cut in it (or a bag) to make it