FREE FOR GIVEAWAY PARTICIPANTS!!
This is an interactive book from the EZ Speech Say and Do Book Series! This book can be used to target early literacy goals, vocabulary, basic concepts and so much more!
Directions for preparing the book:
* Print out document and laminate pages for durability.
* Cut out images on last few pages of the document and laminate those as well. You can cut as
precisely or as loosley as you wish.
* Attach a piece of Velcro to each picture so the child can match each image to it’s match in the book.
* Bind the book or punch holes and put all the pages in a binder.
Directions for using the book:
* As you read the book, have the child find the corresponding picture and put it on the book. Modify number of choices child has to pick from based on child’s needs.
* For children who don't like books and reading, let the child pull the pictures off each page as you read to keep them engaged. They can put each picture in a box with a slit cut in it (or a bag) to make it disappear!