EZ2 READ Valentines Unit lets you pick and choose appropriate pieces, depending on the reading levels of your students and the time you plan to spend on Valentines Day.
Look at the Preview pages to see 10 of the 47 pages in the unit.
Grade Level: T -K-1, 47 Pages
• Letters to send home to parents with name lists
• 3 “Foldie” books at different reading levels.
Foldies require no cutting or stapling - fold to make a 4 page book.
• Big Valentine Writing/Art project to give as gift
Three different printing options - different sized writing lines.
• Three different writing pages.
• Unique valentine cards in 12 different designs.
Run on different colors for students without their own Valentines.
• Valentine book to be read to or by students.
12 pages long. It matches the wording on the Valentine cards.
• Simple Valentine book (5 pages) how will they get to you?
Rabbit hops - Bear runs - Bee flies - Whale swims
• Valentine book (12 pages) glue matching pictures. • Pictures • Single sheet to paste pictures.
• Sheet of 24 “conversation hearts” + blanks
• Two readers theaters to use with puppets • Pocket chart words & pictures.
Pick and choose the length of your pocket chart stories.
• Number Lines
Little hearts with 1-30. Easy to see counting by 5’s