PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
After your students read the story Eagles and Eaglets they can build an actual eagle.
1. Print out file.
2. Copy the yellow beaks onto yellow construction paper. (each child needs a pair)
3. Copy the head of the eagle onto white construction paper. (each child needs only one)
4. Have students cut out the main wings and tail wings template.
5. They should trace the main wings template and tail wings template onto a FOLDED 12 X 18 inch brown piece of construction paper.
6. They unfold the wings and place the head in between the main wings. After that they glue all the other parts together (it should look a bit like a paper airplane).
It is very important that you make an eagle yourself BEFORE guiding your students through the process.