I developed this one-week lesson, “How Do We Hear?, to teach my students the basics of how the ear works. This product includes everything that I use to teach this unit section to my middle school students.
The Lesson includes:
• Power point presentation
• Ear diagram to label
• Graphic organizer for notes
• Homework and review assignments
• Links to videos about parts of the ear and hearing
• Lab Activity (using household items) including all directions and student analysis questions
• Quizlet flashcards designed for students to study for the quiz
• Quiz with an answer key
Please check out the preview to see all the details!