Also included in
- Do your students find aural perception tedious or baffling? Well surprise them with these fun, comprehensive ear training games for interval recognition! This is the bundle set for 'Hop it' and 'Name that Song'.These 2 games are designed to build & strengthen aural pitch perception skills, givi$10.80$12.00Save $1.20
Do your students find aural perception tedious or baffling? Well surprise them with this fun, comprehensive ear training game for intervals!
Designed to strengthen aural pitch perception skills, this game gives plenty of repetition for drilling the aural recognition of ALL 24 intervals from the major, minor and chromatic scales - both ascending and descending. - Select the intervals you want, and as students progress, add in more!
The A2 Board Game - 3 sets of Interval Playing Cards - 6 Cartoon Markers - Game Rules & Teacher Info - 3 sets of Student Reference Cards. Each is in a separate PDF file, and set up to make printing easy. (The board itself is also included as an optional A4 poster pdf file, in case you can't print A2)
- Everything is bright and colourful - Ready to Print and Play!
- The songs used here are classics of different genres - familiar, & easy to learn & remember.
- Simple or Challenging - decide which intervals will be included - excellent with a range of ages & abilities.
- Teacher info material is included, to help you set it up & teach it easily.
- The game covers all 24 intervals found in Western chromatic harmony.
- Use it in a class, or in a private lesson - It can be played with 2 to 6 players.
This is a sneaky and fun way to help students learn & revise their aural intervals - great for test prep! It builds on our Aural Interval Recognition - Recognising Intervals with Songs sheet, which we have also included in this package. Each of the 24 intervals from major, minor & chromatic scales (both up & down), is related to a song, to make it easy & fun for students to remember.
Note - Being able to easily recognise intervals by ear will help students gain confidence as musicians. It will improve their song writing, sight singing, composition, melody dictation, and playing-by-ear skills, just to name a few.
Purchase once and print it forever, to use with all the students that you teach personally. (Studios with multiple teachers will need to buy a digital copy for each teacher.)
We especially appreciate 4 star ratings, so if you purchase this product and have any concerns that may lower your rating, please contact us and we will endeavor to rectify any problem.
Don't forget to pick up your TPT credit points towards future purchases, by leaving a review! And check out our other products - we enjoy putting together music teaching resources that help both teacher and student.