Do you teach the Third Grade Core Knowledge curriculum? Organize student learning about the Earliest Americans in this hands-on booklet.
• Earliest Americans Student Booklet – Aligned with the C.K. Teacher’s Manual, students will record information about these fascinating people in one place. Includes a map and key, cloze passages, note taking opportunities, proof of text evidence, many non-fiction text features
• Teacher Answer key
• Native American Dwellings picture reference
• Group tribe research and oral presentation opportunity leading classmates in note-taking
• Pre and Post- Assessment with optional “Above and Beyond” writing option and grading sheet.
• Parent letter
• Teacher-tested classroom implementation ideas
BONUS: “I Have, Who Has” Review Game
It is assumed you have the Earliest Americans C.K. teacher manual and student book produced by Pearson. CK has transitioned to a new publisher.
You may also be interested in these Third Grade Core Knowledge products:
Canada Today – Third Grade Core Knowledge
World Rivers – Third Grade Core Knowledge
Idioms or Sayings and Phrases Bundle – Posters and Student Booklet
These classroom resources may be helpful too:
Good Morning! Messages: 180+ written greetings to welcome students at the door
EXPOSITORY, PERSUASIVE AND NARRATIVE Paragraph Prompts BUNDLE: Ideal for testing taking and paragraph writing practice
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase click on the Provide Feedback button. You'll be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a short comment about the product. I value your feedback.
Follow me to get notices on sales, freebies and new products:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.