Do you teach the Third Grade Core Knowledge curriculum? Organize student learning about the Earliest Americans in this hands-on booklet.
• Earliest Americans Student Booklet – Aligned with the C.K. Teacher’s Manual, students will record information about these fascinating people in one place. Includes a map and key, cloze passages, note taking opportunities, proof of text evidence, many non-fiction text features
• Teacher Answer key
• Native American Dwellings picture reference
• Group tribe research and oral presentation opportunity leading classmates in note-taking
• Pre and Post- Assessment with optional “Above and Beyond” writing option and grading sheet.
• Parent letter
• Teacher-tested classroom implementation ideas
BONUS: “I Have, Who Has” Review Game
It is assumed you have the Earliest Americans C.K. teacher manual and student book produced by Pearson, as highlighted on the CK website.
PLEASE NOTE: I’ve significantly reduced the Additional Users License Fee to make this available for an entire grade level. When you check out, click EDIT next to the word 'Licenses' or the red button "Buy licenses to share'. Add additional licenses to cover your team. You’ll feel good about following TpT rules and be able to divide the overall cost.
You may also be interested in these Third Grade Core Knowledge products:
Canada Today – Third Grade Core Knowledge
World Rivers – Third Grade Core Knowledge
Idioms or Sayings and Phrases Bundle – Posters and Student Booklet
These classroom resources may be helpful too:
Good Morning! Messages: 180+ written greetings to welcome students at the door
EXPOSITORY, PERSUASIVE AND NARRATIVE Paragraph Prompts BUNDLE: Ideal for testing taking and paragraph writing practice
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase click on the Provide Feedback button. You'll be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a short comment about the product. I value your feedback.
Follow me to get notices on sales, freebies and new products:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.