Also included in
- U.S. History Part 2 Task Card Bundle works great for social studies centers, scoot activities, and review games! This U.S. History Task Cards Bundle Part 2 covers Reconstruction through the modern era.What is included in this U.S. History Task Cards Bundle?This bundle includes seven sets of task car$18.00$21.00Save $3.00
Early 20th Century Task Cards are a great resource for reviewing concepts about the history and culture of the 1920s and 1930s. Early 20th Century Task Cards includes 28 task cards, 2 student response sheets, and an answer key. Questions are open-ended, multiple choice, and fill in the blank. Makes a great social studies center, scoot activity, or review game!
What will students review with these task cards?
- inventions of the early twentieth century
- the outcomes of improvements made to transportation
- changes made to communication
- the causes and effects of prohibition
- the causes and effects of the Great Migration
- the Harlem Renaissance
- art, music, and literature of the 1920s and 1930s
- causes and effects of the Great Depression
- the New Deal
What standards are covered?
This resource closely matches most U.S. History standards related to the history and culture of the early twentieth century, although it is specifically aligned with Virginia U.S. History SOL USII.6.
Is a digital version included?
This Early 20th Century Task Cards resource includes BOTH a digital version and a PDF version. The digital version can be accessed through Google Forms and allows students to easily self-check their work. You can also use the Google Forms task cards to track student progress.
When you purchase this product, you will be given access to a link that will allow you to open the file in Google Forms. You’ll then share that file with your students.
Want to save money?
SAVE MONEY... this resource is included in the U.S. History Part 2 Task Card Bundle for a discounted price!
You may also be interested in:
I recommend printing these task cards in color and laminating so that they can easily be reused from year to year, although this is not necessary. These task cards also print and are easy to read in grayscale.
Feedback helps me create great products for you to use in your classroom. Please consider leaving detailed feedback about how this resource worked in your classroom. Each time you provide feedback, you earn TpT credits that can be redeemed for free and discounted resources on TpT in the future.
©Meghan Vestal, Vestal’s 21st Century Classroom LLC. All rights reserved. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for teachers, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Teachers may NOT upload the product to school/district servers, or to any website, or share digital or print copies. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).