Gallery walks are an active way to engage students in new material. This money-saving bundle of Early America Gallery Walks
includes 5 gallery walks from the Age of Exploration through the Civil War. Skip the lecture and get students up and moving! Primary sources, informational text, analysis activities and more included.
- Age of Exploration Gallery Walk of the Explorers
- American Revolution Battles Gallery Walk
- US Constitution Bill of Rights - Student created gallery walk
- Westward Expansion Gallery Walk
- US Civil War Reconstruction Gallery Walk
Related bundles include:
- American History Colonies through the civil war mega curriculum bundle for US history
What customers say about gallery walks in this bundle
- "Amazing resource! Students loved it!" - Westward Expansion
- "My students and administration loved this lesson! Very informative and engaging." American Revolution Battles
- "Wonderfully engaging activity. Love it!" - Bill of Rights
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.