Early American History Bell Ringers that include 165 different topics for students to research!
This product provides teachers with 165 days worth of early American history topics that will allow students to research different areas of the curriculum. Topics are organized from early Americans through the Reconstruction period. There are also topics that deal with the U.S. Constitution that deal more with current events. The goal of this product is to allow students to build on their knowledge of history, strengthen their researching skills, and allow them to think critically about the topics being covered in class.
About this resource:
- 165 days of research topics
- "What Do You Think" prompts allow students to think critically
- "Something I learned This Week" allows students to reflect on their learning
- "Awesome People in History" gives students personal stories
- Blank template is included to allow teachers to create their own topics
- Can be printed or uploaded to Google Classroom or Microsoft 365
- Teacher instructions included