Also included in
- This amazing MEGA-bundle includes 3 entire unit bundles together for an incredible money and time saving deal!With this one download, you get ALL of these:⭐ Complete Early American History Unit Plan⭐ Age of Andrew Jackson Unit Bundle⭐ Sectionalism and Manifest Destiny Unit Bundle⭐ Civil War Unit$112.00$160.00Save $48.00
- This amazing, digital download includes over 300 amazing resources for all of US History through 1877! This Complete Curriculum includes 10 units, each entirely planned out with lesson plans for every day and engaging activities for students. You can check out each unit and read their glowing review$275.00$312.80Save $37.80
Students will apply social science skills to understand the social, political, and cultural movements of the Early Republic period in American History.
This amazing bundle on Early America includes over 30 engaging resources plus lesson plans for every day of the unit!
This unit has been fully updated for Distance Learning with specific digital resources, videos, online activities and ideas to use for your virtual classroom!
All of the following individual resources are included. Take a look at each one for images, details, and reviews:
- Interactive Notebook for Early America
- Early America Google Drive Interactive Notebook
- Lewis and Clark Expedition Stations Lesson
- Early America Unit Guide Packet
- Primary Source Analysis: What is an American?
- America's 1st Political Parties Powerpoint
- George Washington's Farewell Address Analysis
- Washington & Adams' Presidencies PowerPoint & Flipped Lesson
- Thomas Jefferson and Benjamin Banneker Primary Source Activity
- Presidency of Thomas Jefferson PowerPoint
- War of 1812 PowerPoint & Flipped Classroom
- War of 1812 Webquest
- Monroe Doctrine Primary Source Analysis
- Early American Issues Tabloid Project
PLUS lots of additional resources not on TpT such as guided notes pages and graphic organizers for the PowerPoints, resources on Federalists and Democratic Republicans, early Supreme Court Cases, vocabulary review activities, online review games, two editable tests, lots of video links, and more!
A unit plan guide explains how to plan out your unit and includes lesson plans for every day so you never have to stress about how to use any resource.
Everything is simple to use and understand but will challenge your students while making learning enjoyable and interactive. Check out the preview for a closer look at how the resources are organized.
You can find the next unit bundle in American History here: The Age of Jackson Unit Bundle.
Thanks for looking!
Please take a moment to "Like" my page on Facebook for updates, giveaways, links and more! Thanks!