Then and Now: Early Canada
This product is designed to facilitate thinking, exploring, examining, sequencing and responding to how things have changed and keep changing over time in communities across Canada. It has been created with grade 2 in mind, but may also be suitable for 3 and 4 in some cases.
Some of the topics included in this product are:
Then and Now:
• birth of a nation
• the history of the Canadian flag
• first Canadians/first Canadian children
• leaders in Canada
• early First Nations People and no choice for schooling (residential schools)
• Orange T-Shirt Day – what is it? (teacher page), is freedom important?
• design a t-shirt
• school 100 years ago: comparison/chores/games
• questions for further discussion
If you like this product you may also like:
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Thank-you for your purchase! If you wish to leave feedback, I appreciate it.
I love designing, creating, building, educating!
Copyright © Bonnie Lanigan
Thank you for abiding by the widely accepted codes of professional ethics
while using this product.