This PDF files contains a printable Learning Center Activity Record sheet (2 per page) a printable Learning Center Picture Cue Page, and an Observation Checklist.
• I created these to use with students in my classroom who struggle with making choices during center activities.
• I have copies of the recording sheet and small clipboards for my students to use during choice time.
• They can plan which activities they want to use and as they complete them they can mark an “X” or check them off or provide stickers for them to use to indicate which activities they have finished.
• I have posted the corresponding Learning Center Picture Cues in each of my centers to help the children find the right center to check off on their recording sheet.
• I use the Centers Observation Checklist to track and assess children’s use of different learning centers.