This mega-huge, fantastic packet targets categories, describing, functions, comparing/contrasting, WH questions, and SO MUCH MORE.
This packet teaches the skills necessary for describing items in isolation, keeping your students successful! The sections included are describing the category, color, size, location, and parts of various items. An "add on" function section is included as well.
• 110 icon sized item cards (for describing throughout the packet)
• Visuals, visuals, visuals and more visuals
• Sorting mats
• Worksheets with a multiple choice option (can use worksheets as cut and glue sheets or laminate/Velcro for continued re-use)
• Card visuals for describing
• Describing mini books
• 10 worksheets for each skill (category, color, parts, location, size, function) and 10 worksheets for skill discrimination (with category, color, parts, location & size targeted on one sheet)
I've found that my clients do best with mass practice, visuals, and interactive materials. This is why I created this packet! I hope it helps you! I've also found it useful for the clients on your caseload who are or plan to utilize AAC as it teaches categories of items using icon sized visuals.
One buyer said, "I absolutely LOVE this product.... My youngest students are improving their describing skills like magic. Arguably one of my most used products ever."
Please email me at email@example.com with any questions PRIOR to purchasing the packet!
To see tons of example pictures, check out my blog post about this item here
☟ Follow me for TONS of fun! Giveaways, freebies, fun therapy ideas, musings, and more! ☟
❤❤ SPEECHY MUSINGS BLOG