Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
20.6 MB | 16 pages
EARLY FINISHER PPT focuses on helping students build the foundation of addition. If 4 + 5 = 9, then I should also know what 14 + 5 is, and 24 + 5... This early finisher ppt gives students some extra practice with this skill.
This product comes with:
• PPT 16 slide ppt with three to four problems on each slide.
• QR code cards to use with devices
• A cover sheet to put in sheet protectors for students to write answers on that matches the ppt
These Early Finisher PPTS are a huge success in our first grade classrooms, and have truly helped with differentiated instruction, more exposure, and our early finishers. :)
How to get TPT credit ($$$) to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the red star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will now receive customized email updates about my store.