These are powerpoints that I use as early finisher activities. They are self-checking and address:
1. Solving problems with three addends, where two make 10.
2. Making ten when one addend is 9. (using number bonds)
3. Making ten when one addend is 8. (using number bonds)
4. Modeling how to move numbers over to fill up a ten frame (to make 10)
I used these last year during my formal observation, and it was such a "hit" that I have continued to use them this year. What started out as a way to get a higher score for having something for my early finishers to do, has now become the norm in my room and my kiddos benefit BIG TIME!
The powerpoint is looped so students can hop in and begin writing answers as soon as they are finished with their problem set and exit ticket.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••★INFORMATION ABOUT MY OTHER MATH PRODUCTS★••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I have a lot of items that go hand-in-hand with these print and go math worksheets. If you find these helpful to your math curriculum, you might also want to check out the products below!
EXPLANATION OF ITEMS I HAVE TO OFFER THAT FOLLOW MY MODULES:✓ Daily Lessons
- These daily lessons will guide you through each lesson, helping you teach fluency, application, and concept development. The slides are interactive. You can use PPT or Google Slides.✓ Print AND Go
- These print and go math sheets cover the different topics in each module.✓ Early Finisher PPTS
- These are great for your early finishers and/or to use during centers. These can be used whole group or independently. There are QR codes for students to scan if you want to use during centers or RTI. If you want to use whole group, they are looped and timed so that you just have to press play, and students can jump in after they finish their problem set and exit ticket. Click here to see how these work in a classroom.✓ Boom Cards
- Oh my gosh - these are great to use independent of the lesson or with it. If you already have an account, you can just jump right in by assigning to your students. If you don't have an account, check out my Boom Card category to see previews of the decks,and/or Click here to see how these work!✓ Task Cards
- These are perfect for your kiddos during centers. The task cards cover the same concepts as the lessons, so these are perfect for reinforcement or enhancement.
This unit covers addition and subtraction of numbers to 10, counting on starting with the bigger number, expressions, word problems, missing addends, equality and the commutativity of addition, and subtraction problems.✓ Daily Lessons ✓ Print AND Go ✓ Early Finisher PPTS ✓ Boom Cards ✓ Task Cards MODULE 2:
This unit covers counting on, make a ten, take from ten, counting back, identifying 1 ten as a unit, and writing two-step solutions when taking from or adding ten. ✓ Daily Lessons ✓ Print AND Go ✓ Early Finisher PPTS ✓ Boom Cards ✓ Task CardsMODULE 3:
This unit covers measurement and data interpretation.✓ Daily Lessons ✓ Print AND Go ✓ Boom Cards ✓ Task Cards MODULE 4:
This unit covers tens and ones, comparing numbers, adding to a two-digit number, and deciding when to add to the ones or the tens.✓ Daily Lessons ✓ Print AND Go ✓ Early Finisher PPTS ✓ Boom Cards ✓ Task CardsMODULE 5:
This unit covers measurement and data interpretation.✓ Daily Lessons ✓ Print AND Go ✓ Task CardsMODULE 6:
This unit covers tens and ones, comparing numbers, adding to a two-digit number, and deciding when to add to the ones or the tens.✓ Daily Lessons ✓ Print AND Go ✓ Task Cards
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••★SCHOOL DISTRICTS★••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••★SCHOOL DISTRICTS
TPT offers PO sales! Here's the LINK
to read all about it! Thanks TPT for making this easy for schools. If you need to contact me for a preview of one of my bundles, please email me at email@example.com.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••★CONNECT WITH ME★••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••★LET'S CONNECT
I would love to connect with you!FACEBOOKINSTAGRAMPINTERESTBLOGGER••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••★EARN TPT DOLLARS FOR FUTURE PRODUCTS★••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••★CUSTOMER TIPS: How to get TPT credit ($$$) to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the STAR
near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower
. You will now receive customized email updates about my store.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••★THANK YOU FOR CHECKING OUT MY LITTLE STORE!
I SURE APPRECIATE YOU!★••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••