Also included in
- Our Early Finisher Task Card Bundle is a great way to answer the common classroom question, "I'm Done. Now What?" Engage your students with these great activities while building their creative thinking, sequencing, writing and cause and effect skills. This would be useful as an enrichment activity,Price $7.75Original Price $9.25Save $1.50
- Our Back to School Starter Kit contains everything you need to get your classroom set up and ready for day one. This resource includes classroom decor and display materials, literacy and social studies activities, early finishers and team building activities, and more!Print, photocopy and laminate tPrice $39.99Original Price $54.25Save $14.26
Provide great learning opportunities for early finishers.
These 60 Early Finishers Task Cards are a great way to answer the common classroom question, "I'm Done. Now What?" Perfect as challenges during Distance Learning. Creative thinking, sequencing, writing and cause and effect skills are taught through these engaging activities. This would be useful as an enrichment activity, or as a bonus reward for great effort by students. This would also be useful in a reliever or substitute teacher pack. #ByeBye2020
This pack comes with both US and British spellings.
In this pack you will receive 60 task cards:
- 12 "Would You Rather?" Opinion Writing Task Cards
- 12 "Think Again" Creative Thinking Task Cards
- 12 "Invent It" Creative Thinking Task Cards
- 12 "Step By Step" Sequencing Task Cards
- 12 "Would Would You Do?" Cause and Effect Task Cards
- A range of 'I'm Done Now What?' and 'Early Finishers' task card labels for your storage container of choice
- A recording sheet for students to record which task cards they have completed
Laminate these cards for long term durability!
You Might Also Like:
- Early Finishers Activities Task Cards BUNDLE US and NZ Spelling
- Early Finishers Activities Task Cards - Volume Two
We really appreciate your feedback! Leaving feedback earns you TPT credits!
Stay in touch