Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Be ready when your students ask, "I'm done...now what?" Go paperless with our Google Slides-ready early finishers writing resource! These activities feature 21 interactive slides for students to work through. Due to their mostly open-ended nature, many slides can be used multiple times! Develop your students' creative thinking, and expand their research and planning skills. Educational Technology. Mobile Learning. Google Resource. Digital Classroom.
These activities are great for your writing program in both a traditional classroom with some access to mobile learning through to a full 1:1 digital classroom. They are great for early finishers, bell ringer activities, or homework.
This resource is suitable for Google Drive, Google Classroom, or Microsoft OneDrive (instructions included), and can be used on multiple devices!
This resource is suitable for both US and NZ spellings.
In this resource you will receive:
1. 21 Early Finishers Digital Task Cards:
2. Full instructions on how to use this Google Slides resource, and how to share it with your students.
3. Tips for using Google Slides for teachers AND students.
4. An interactive student tracking sheet for students to record the activities they have completed.
5. A BONUS guide explaining how to use these Google Slides within the top educational apps including:
Why Go Digital and Paperless?
Many classrooms are now 1:1, BYOD, or improving the access of technological devices to students. This resource uses these devices to engage and enhance learning!
Further benefits include:
Not ready to go paperless yet? You can find our full Early Finishers range here!
We really appreciate your feedback! Leaving feedback earns you TPT credits!
Stay in touch: