October Math and logic games for 1st-3rd grade.
- A candy monster is eating the candy corns but where is he? Use logic to to find which number the monster is hiding behind. Using clues about the value of the number students determine the correct candy corn where the monster is hidden.
- use logic and math to match the spider to a web number. Each web number is in a set of tens, 10-100 . Students use the clues about the value of the number to match the spider to the correct ten.
Something is Scary
- Students are ghostbusters as they work through the deductive reasoning clues to catch ghosts. Students are given clues as to their hiding places and match the ghost to those places. In the more advanced version students catch the one ghost left out of the hiding places in a spooky musical chair logic game.
Witch's Brew Math Maze
- Use a set of operations to make eyeball stew. Addition, subtraction and beginning division are used to cast the scary spell.
Candy Corn Code
- These candy corns have been up to no good. Can you figure out which one is the most valuable? Follow a set of math codes to find the candy corn line-up with the most value. Students have to follow logic code similar to computer coding to find the line of candy corn with the most points.
Curious about these? Try the Fish freebie version to see if these are right for your students.
Fishy Math Freebie
Check Out These Other Logic Activities
Early Finishers Fish Logic Critical Thinking Unit
Early Finishers Critical Thinking Puzzles
Early Finisher's Spooky Sudoku- Halloween Themed Puzzles
The Thanksgiving Version:
Early Finisher's Turkey Logic