Also included in
- This resource is PRINT AND DIGITAL! These challenges are also great for Flipgrid prompts! I'm done, now what? Tired of scrambling around looking for something for your fast finishers to do? This early finisher bundle of over 130 challenges is the answer!We call this early finisher or fast finisher$16.69$20.86Save $4.17
Math for Smarty Pants #2 - Digital and Print Math Challenges for Early Finishers, Gifted, Homework, & Extensions
Keeping your early finishers challenged and working doesn't have to take extra time and effort on your part! This early finisher and gifted packet is no-prep with 27 ready-to- go math challenges that are perfect for extensions, centers, individual and collaborative work, or math warm-ups. The just print or digital format makes them also perfect for distance learning.
Detailed instructions with examples so that your students can work independently.
The challenges are focused on place value and mathematical reasoning!
⭐Great problem solving tasks that are aligned with Common Core Mathematical Practices and Texas TEKS Mathematical Process Standards.
Your students will be thinking, reasoning, and using number sense while being engaged and challenged!
Great to have at your fingertips when you hear that first..."I'm DONE!"
❤️ What other educators are saying:
- "WoW! These are tough!!! Perfect for my students who need a real challenge in math. I love the variety of the activities." -Lina
- "Great for my high math group. The worksheets are challenging--just what they need! -Alaina"
- "Challenging and thought provoking, while still being fun and engaging for students!" –Megan
- "I had a really keen group of math students this year and needed something to keep them challenged! This was perfect!" -Stacey
You'll love having the digital and print versions together. Your in-person students and your students who are learning remotely can be doing the same challenges!
✋ Looking for more fun activities for reviewing math skills? Check out these popular resources:
Tips from Sum Math Fun:
❤️ Like this resource? Share with others!
Pin this on Pinterest so others will find it! Just click on the Pin It button on the left side of this page or on the top right in your browser bar and share with others! Thank you!!!
❤️ Leave feedback to earn credit points to SAVE $$$ on future products!
❤️ Click on the green ★ above to follow my store. I offer new products at 50% OFF for the first 48 hours! By being a follower you'll get an email notice as soon as new products are posted and be able to ⭐snap them up at this reduced price!⭐
Thanks for taking the time to preview my product!
You can find more math resources in my store: ⇒ Sum Math Fun
Have fun Mathing!