Also included in
- This resource is PRINT AND DIGITAL! These challenges are also great for Flipgrid prompts! I'm done, now what? Tired of scrambling around looking for something for your fast finishers to do? This early finisher bundle of over 130 challenges is the answer!We call this early finisher or fast finisher$16.69$20.86Save $4.17
Math for Smarty Pants #3 - Digital and Print Math Challenges for Early Finishers, Gifted, Homework, & Extensions
Keeping your early finishers (fast finishers) challenged and working doesn't have to take extra time and effort on your part! This early finisher and gifted packet is no-prep with ready-to- go math challenges that are perfect for extensions, centers, individual and collaborative work, or math warm-ups. The just print or digital format makes them perfect for distance learning.
Detailed instructions with examples so that your students can work independently are included!
For a quick video peek inside the Early Finisher Bundle with over 130 challenges including these, click the link below.
Create an environment of "can do" mathematicians and prevent off-task behaviors with these motivating and challenging tasks!
These problem solving activities will enrich learning and engage your students. Plus, having these at your fingertips ready-to-go will save you tons of valuable time!!
Each activity includes the use of Common Core Mathematical Practices and Texas TEKS Process Standards. Students will be thinking, reasoning, and using number sense!
Each challenge is at a different level for easy differentiation.
✎ Have the answer to, "I'm Done!" at your fingertips and ready-to-go
❤️ Why you’ll L-O-V-E it!:
- "My students like to rush through their work and they weren't able to rush through this. They had to think and look at different strategies." –Harriet
- "Super fun and engaging activities for students!" –Danielle
- "These are an awesome resource for differentiation." –Samantha
- "Love having these laminated to use in rotations." –Jessica
- "I teach second grade, but with 30 students in my class ranging from extremely low to really high (almost 5th grade level) I really have to differentiate. This was absolutely perfect for my high kids. They were so excited about it that I ended up joining them in small group to help them get started and I even had a great time! This was truly a wonderful, well thought out challenging task." –Dianette
- "This product was PERFECT for my fifth graders! It added to their overall understanding and they wanted to use it again and again!" –Erika
- "Some of my weaker students have shown some different thinking thanks to these." –Cameron
- "Satisfied the extension beasts!" –Karina
- "Loving these for those days after a math test or days before a big event or break where it seems like you can't get anything done!" –Fearless in Fourth
► Great for homeschooling families too!
⭐ SAVE $$$!! This resource is included in a huge early finisher bundle! Click here to see the BUNDLE that includes over 130 challenges! ⭐
✋ Looking for other fun math activities for building math skills? Check out these popular resources:
❤️ Click on the green ★ above to follow my store. I offer new products at 50% OFF for the first 48 hours! By being a follower you'll get an email notice as soon as new products are posted and be able to ⭐snap them up at this Early Bird price!⭐
Thanks for taking your time to peek inside this resource!
You can find more math resources in my store: ⇒ Sum Math Fun
Have fun Mathing!