Students finish activities at different times. While other students are finishing a classroom assigned activity use these hands on activities for your early finishers to complete. Eliminate the phrase, "Teacher, I'm Done, Now What?!" Students will know what activities are available for them to complete and can get started independently. There are a variety of activities included to meet the needs of all learners. Also great to use during small group reading, math, or center time.
Click HERE to purchase the Early Finishers GROWING Bundle
Click on the PREVIEW above to see the contents of this resource
The following activities are included:
• Activity Checklist for students to read through before they start the activity (editable)
• Direction Sheet (editable)
• Letter Activities (Two options: print and write and laminate and use)
• Number Activities (Two options: print and write and laminate and use)
• Color Activities (Two options: print and write and laminate and use)
• Name Practice
You Might Also Like:
Dismissal Signs and Charts
Follow me to learn about updates and FREEBIES
My Day in K Blog
My Day in K Facebook
Feedback makes my heart happy. I would love to hear how your students liked the activities plus you earn TpT credits!