25 Task Cards designed to be used for early finishers. For best results and long term use, print out and laminate. The tasks cards cover a range of learning styles and they are a great resource to ensure that your students keep working and are constantly engaged in fun learning activities.
The 25 task cards include the following:
1. Write a short story about a boy who found a treasure chest inside an old haunted castle.
2. Research someone famous and write 10 things you have learnt about them.
3. Make a fancy and decorated paper hat.
4. Look out your classroom window and list all the objects that you can see.
5. Write a letter to someone special.
6. Imagine you were lost on an island. List all the things you would need to survive.
7. Create your own find-a-word.
8. Draw a picture of nature including flowers, trees, animals and water.
9. Write a short poem about something that you like.
10.Construct a timeline of all the events that have happened in your life.
11. Draw a picture of all your favourite things.
12. Brainstorm as many words that start with ‘w’.
13. Make a crossword puzzle.
14. Write your own song.
15. Using blocks or play dough create your own house.
16. Cut out magazine pictures and make a poster about things people buy.
17. Make a card for a friend or someone in your family.
18. Draw a picture from your favourite fairytale story.
19. Write a drama script about a story that you have read.
20. Create an artwork by drawing and colouring a picture of yourself.
21. Write about a favourite book that you have read.
22. Look up new words in the dictionary and find what they mean.
23. Using counters, practise your timestables.
24. Design your own robot. Add labels and a description about what the robot does.
25. Create a poster with your name.