Early Finishers Task Cards for English Language Arts Fast Finishers
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Save money with this discounted writing prompt bundle! Includes five sets of cards (digital or print) for a total of 764 different prompts! There are so many ways to use these cards!• As journal prompts • At a writing center• As discussion prompts in small groups or with the whole class• As extraPrice $20.23Original Price $28.90Save $8.67
- This Bundle includes 2 products: Original "Thinkables" and "Thinkables: ELA." You can check out each of the resources in more detail! Save 30% with this amazing bundle!Product #1: ORIGINAL "THINKABLES"Each of these 150 "Thinkable" cards (print or digital) has a different creative and/or critical thiPrice $7.67Original Price $10.96Save $3.29
Each of these 150 "Thinkable" cards (print or digital) has a different higher level thinking activity. Each one relates to some aspect of English Language Arts - literature, grammar, or vocabulary. Your students are sure to love these cards!
- 150 Task Cards (Color)
- 150 Task Cards (Black & White)
- 4 Create Your Own Task Card Templates (Color)
- 4 Create Your Own Task Card Templates (Black & White)
- Card Check Off Sheet
- Student Recording Sheet
- 25 Randomized Tic-Tac-Toe Boards with Thinkable cards
DIGITAL GOOGLE SLIDES VERSION:
- 150 Digital Task Cards that you can move into piles of favorite cards, save for later, and completed stack.
- Digital Journal Slides for students to copy and paste their current task card and a text box to type their response.
Thinkables can be used in a variety of ways in your classroom. One possibility is to create a center with the Thinkable cards and materials for completing the activities. Students can use the included Recording Chart to keep track of which cards they have completed. Simply circle, stamp, or use a sticker to cover the number of the card that has been completed. Students do not need to complete the cards in order and can work throughout the year whenever they have extra time.
You can also use Thinkables with the Tic-Tac-Toe boards included. There are 25 different randomized question boards. You can choose 1 board and print it for each of your students, changing out the board every week or so, or you could give each student their own version. Alternatively, you could print and laminate the boards to allow them to be used over and over.
Another option is to create a Thinkables journal for students to use for their work. Display one card on the document camera for all students to complete. You may also want to allow time for students to share their answers. Journals could also be used independently.
This product is also available in a money-saving Writing Prompts Task Card Bundle
You can find a more general set of Thinkables here.
Other great products:
• Character Traits (multiple choice)
This product is happily brought to you by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack of Minds in Bloom