PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
7.37 MB | 96 pages
This differentiated social studies interactive notebook with folding & flipbook activities as well as answer keys will teach your students all the essential early humans, prehistoric, paleolithic, and neolithic content. It will guide your lessons using a hands-on and engaging approach.
Early humans notebook pages include:
- Table of contents
- Vocabulary: Prehistoric times, Paleolithic Age, Neolithic Age Human Beginnings
- Types of hominids
- What are hominins?
- Types of hominins through time
- Continents we have found fossilized hominins in
- Hominin characteristics
- What is a hunter-gatherer?
- Reasons for migration
- Paleolithic Era characteristics
- Homo sapiens migration
- Neolithic Era characteristics
- Agricultural Revolution
- Neolithic vs paleolithic
- What is archeology?
- What is carbon dating?
- How do archaeologists study cultures?
- Jericho & Aleppo
Click preview to see all the real-life pages that your notebook will include! This product is also differentiated for the needs and learners in your classroom, as well as your own time restraints. It includes three types of notebook pieces that allow you to choose whether your students will manually fill in the notes, fill-in-the-blanks, or to give pieces to students with the notes already filled out.