Do you work in Early Intervention?
With children who have complex communication needs?
I needed resources I could leave with families, not just talk to them about. So I made them.
***INCLUDED in the Early Intervention Activity Packets 12 Month Bundle***
***Do Not Buy if you own this bundle***
These Activity Packets are an expansion of the ideas on my (free) monthly calendars for families (www.speechandlanguageathome.com).
Here is what you will find in the December Packet
(digital download PDF)
- First Five Challenge: Give
- 25 Speech and Language Strategies
- Strategy Half Sheets: Pacing Boards / Say It Back
- Everyday Items: Paper Tape / Spaghetti / Pinecones
- 40 Early Signs
- Early Sign Planning Sheet: Baby, Cookie, On, Open
- Early Signs/Early Songs Half Sheets: Baby, Cookie, On, Open / Happy Birthday
- Classic Toys/DIY Toys Half Sheets: Box or Basket / Stacking Cups
- Early Games/Movement Games Half Sheets: Night Night / Relay Race
- Self Care/Little Helper Half Sheets: Ready For Bed / Cleans Up Toys
- In The Kitchen Early Recipes: Crackers and Cheese
- AAC Communication Book (low color core)
- AAC Communication Book (colored core)
- AAC Communication Book Fringe Vocab: Toys
- AAC Communication Boards (low colored): Dress-Up
- AAC Communication Boards (colored): Dress-Up
- Early Song Visuals: Happy Birthday
- Bonus Printables: Pacing Boards, Evening Routines (boy and girl, color and BW)
*** January Activity Packets will be available December 22nd ***
*** Save 20% and buy the 12 Month Bundle ***