Do you work in Early Intervention?
With children who have complex communication needs?
I needed resources I could leave with families, not just talk to them about. So I made them.
***INCLUDED in the Early Intervention Activity Packets 12 Month Bundle (here)***
***Do Not Buy if you own this bundle***
These Activity Packets are an expansion of the ideas on my (free) monthly calendars for families (www.speechandlanguageathome.com).
Here is what you will find in the February Packet
(digital download PDF)
- First Five Challenge: Learn
- 25 Speech and Language Strategies
- Strategy Half Sheets: Repetition / Increase Opportunities
- Everyday Items: Photos / Yogurt / Snow
- 40 Early Signs
- Early Sign Planning Sheet: You, Juice, Dog
- Early Signs/Early Songs Half Sheets: You, Juice, Dog / Pat-A-Cake
- Classic Toys/DIY Toys Half Sheets: Play Figures / Construction set
- Early Games/Movement Games Half Sheets: I'm Gonna Get Ya / Obstacle Course
- Self Care/Little Helper Half Sheets: Brush Teeth / Feed Pet
- In The Kitchen Early Recipes: Oatmeal
- AAC Communication Book (low color core)
- AAC Communication Book (colored core)
- AAC Communication Book Fringe Vocab: Pronouns, Emotions, Jobs, Places
- AAC Communication Boards (low colored): Superhero
- AAC Communication Boards (colored): Superhero
- Early Song Visuals: Pat-A-Cake
- Bonus Printables: Emotion Figures for paper tubes
*** March packets will be available February 22nd ***
*** Save 20% and buy the 12 Month Bundle ***
Take a sneek peak in my Free November Activity Packets