Do you work in Early Intervention?
With children who have complex communication needs?
I needed resources I could leave with families, not just talk to them about. So I made them.
These Activity Packets are an expansion of the ideas on my (free) monthly calendars for families (www.speechandlanguageathome.com).
Here is what you will find in the November Packet
(digital download PDF)
- First Five Challenge: Eat
- 25 Speech and Language Strategies
- Strategy Half Sheets: Make Comments/Open-Ended Questions
- Everyday Items: Paper Plates/Sweet Potatoes/Sticks
- 40 Early Signs
- Early Sign Planning Sheet: Eat, More, Thank You, Walk
- Early Signs/Early Songs Half Sheets: Eat, More, Thank You, Walk / If You’re Happy and You Know It
- Classic Toys/DIY Toys Half Sheets: Play Food & Kitchen/Edible Paint
- Early Games/Movement Games Half Sheets: Yay!/Walking Walking
- Self Care/Little Helper Half Sheets: Puts on Jacket / Sets/Clears The Table
- In The Kitchen Early Recipes: French Toast
- AAC Communication Book (low color core)
- AAC Communication Book (colored core)
- AAC Communication Boards (low colored): Foods / Dishes
- AAC Communication Boards (colored): Foods / Dishes
- Early Song Visuals: If You’re Happy and You Know It Clap Your Hands
- Bonus Printables: Play Menus
*** December Activity Packets will be available November 22nd ***