Also included in
- Google Classroom resources! Ideal for distance learning! These digital fraction resources are in Google Slides and Google Forms format, making it compatible with Google Classroom. This resource is only intended for digital learning; there is no PDF document included. These resources are a perfect in$32.00$40.00Save $8.00
- Google Paperless Practice - 3rd Grade Google Classroom Math Bundle for ALL STANDARDS! FUN and ENGAGING practice of all 3rd Grade Common Core Math Standards with these interactive Google Slides. Each slide has an assessment added (Assessment is provided in Google Slides and Google Forms - your choice$168.00$210.00Save $42.00
Google Classroom resources! Ideal for distance learning!
These digital fraction resources are in Google Slides and Google Forms format, making it compatible with Google Classroom. This resource is only intended for digital learning; there is no PDF document included.
This bundle includes the following 4 products:
***85 Google Slides in 4 different Google Slide Decks***
***33 Show What You Know Questions that can be presented in Google Slides or Google Forms***
SAVE $$ when you purchase the bundle instead of purchasing digital resources individually!
These resources are a perfect introduction into fractions for students. They are easy to follow and fun!
These fraction resources are focused on:
- fractions from 0 to 1
- identifying equal parts, using fractional names e.g. one third ( standard notation ⅓), halves, thirds, quarters, sixths and eighths
- building and naming equal parts, using: images of a variety of everyday objects, circle models and fraction bars
- Understanding that fractions can be part of a whole or part of a set
- practice building and naming a variety of fractional amounts
- building understanding that fractions come in pairs
- Expressing whole numbers as fractions
These products are focused on meeting COMMON CORE STANDARDS: 3.NF.A.1
It meets most 3rd grade curriculum expectations but could also easily be used for revision or an introduction to fractions in other grades.
Each Google Slide deck has clear instructions and is designed as independent and interactive practice.
We give 2 options - multiple choice questions at the end of the slide deck or a Google Form. Questions are the same for both.
The Google Forms are auto-graded and can be saved to a Google Sheet, for easy future reference.
Here is a complete list of our fraction resources -
Google Slides and Google Forms Interactive Activities:
These games support our Google Classroom resources and are excellent for test preparation, whole class or independent revision, math centers and more.
Fraction Games Bundle (includes all the above games)
THE COMPLETE FRACTIONS BUNDLE: includes ALL of our fractions resources (Google Classroom resources and Games) bundled together and reduced in price!
You could also try: The Complete Area and Perimeter Bundle!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page. Under each purchase you'll see a 'Provide Feedback' button. Click it and you will be taken to a page where you provide a rating on the purchased product and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases! I value your feedback.
Copyright © Blue Spruce Learning. All rights reserved by the author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.