There are 7 different activities in this set, each using the same 36 CVC words and images. (Two words, bell and doll, have a double L, but I still consider them CVC words.) 352 total images are included, all designed for printing as photos - and perfect for your literacy centers. Some activities can be used as flashcards, and some are perfect for inserting in photo brag books.
This set contains the following Early Literacy activities:
1. 36 CVC playing card pairs
2. 10 Scene Puzzles
3. I have / Who has, divided into:
- 2 sets of 18
- 3 sets of 12
4. 36 Images - pick the word
5. 36 Words - pick the image
- 36 One subject. A variety of sight words have been used to make simple sentences such as “I have a cat,” “I want a dog,” and “I like this doll.”
- 10 Two subjects. These sentences all follow the same format: "I see a X and a X."
7. Missing Letter Spelling
- 36 initial consonant
- 36 medial vowel
- 36 final consonant
CVC Words included: bag, bat, bed, bell, box, bug, bus, can, cat, dog, doll, fan, fox, gum, ham, hat, jam, leg, map, mop, mud, mug, net, pan, pen, pig, pin, rat, rug, sun, tag, top, tub, van, vet, web.
Please download the preview file to view all contents of this set in more detail.
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY: click here for a free sample of this set
This is the perfect companion to my Early Literacy Tools: ELKONIN BOXES AND MEDIAL VOWEL SET
and the perfect follow-up to my ABC BEGINNERS CARDS
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
- Look for the green star below "Made by Jen Strange" at the top right of the page:
click it to become a follower.
- You will then receive customized email updates about this store, as well as follower messages (with exclusive freebies!)