PLEASE NOTE: This item is offered alone here, whereas it can also be purchased as part of the Elkonin Boxes EXTENDED Set. Please compare this item with the larger set to see which is a better value for you. :) ( click here for the EXTENDED set
All elementary school teachers know how important it is to teach segmenting as part of early literacy instruction. This game is a great way for students to practice identifying medial short vowels in CVC words (and a few words with consonant pairs, like sock, ship, or mitt.)
This game download comes with:
1. A two-page full color gameboard
2. 4 pages of image squares (48 images total)
3. A cover for the file folder
4. A word list arranged by medial vowel
All image files are letter-sized for easy color-printing, either at a home / school computer, or any office supply store.
Finally, one more reminder that buying this game as part of the Early Literacy Tools Elkonin Boxes and Medial Vowel EXTENDED set
is a better value. Happy teaching!
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
- Look for the green star below "Made by Jen Strange" at the top right of the page:
click it to become a follower.
- You will then receive customized email updates about this store, as well as follower messages (with exclusive freebies!)