These 252 flashcards designed for photo printing allow students to practice sounding out words with digraphs, vowel teams, the CVe pattern, R-controlled vowels, and combinations of these.
The hardest part about learning to read is knowing when letters are acting alone, and when they are working in teams. Some students have a really hard time understanding words beyond a one to one letter / sound correlation. And this product was made to help!
There are 7 sets of 36 cards in this product - 252 unique flashcards.
1. CVC - rainbow border. Examples: cat, dog, fox, hat, vet.
2. Double Letters and Digraphs - red border. Examples: duck, fish, kiss, sock, well.
3. CVe - orange border. Examples: bike, cake, grape, kite, skate.
4. Vowel Teams - yellow border. Examples: book, cow, leaf, pie, tree.
5. R-controlled vowels: green border. Examples: bird, chair, heart, scarf, worm.
6. Multiple spelling variations 1 - blue border. Examples: dresser, house, pillow, queen, shark.
7. Multiple spelling variations 2 - purple border. Examples: balloon, knight, phone, school, turtle.
Please download the preview file to view all contents of this set in more detail.
This is the perfect companion to my Early Literacy Tools: ELKONIN BOXES AND MEDIAL VOWEL SET
and the perfect follow-up to my ABC BEGINNERS CARDS
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
- Look for the green star below "Made by Jen Strange" at the top right of the page:
click it to become a follower.
- You will then receive customized email updates about this store, as well as follower messages (with exclusive freebies!)