In this bundle you will receive a highly engaging Google Drive file that allows for many opportunities of differentiation. With your purchase you will be given access to an editable google folder; included is a choice board that lists the units key vocabulary terms, three vocabulary activities, and the lesson. As a bonus, you will receive a bell ringer with multiple choice questions that reviews content from previous units. All of the activities encourage self directed learning that motivate your students.
For the main lesson students will have the choice to navigate through 18 pages of google slide notes, and 4 pages of cloze readings. Students will be able analyze the information they learned while completing an essay on Revolutions. All assignments come with their own multiple choice questions that are aligned with the New York State regents exam.
Top 6 reasons to ❤ choice boards!
1. Allows for differentiation
2. Improves student engagement
3. Allows for self-directed learning
4. You can make certain aspects of the assignment mandatory
5. Students love being able to have control over their own learning
6. Students can work at their own pace