Portable Network Graphics
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Students write brief short stories about spending a day in Europe during the Dark Ages. This activity gives students the opportunity to think and write about the information in the text.
This activity is perfect for interactive notebooks.
Students will first read informational text about the Dark Ages and generate questions about the text. They will then write a short story with the included prompt and assigned topics.
1. notebook paper setup sample
2. a text about the Dark Ages followed by a question generating activity
3. a story starter
4. a list of historical topics that must be included in the story
5. detailed instructions
6. an example short story
7. a short story rubric
• Please check the preview to make sure this product is right for you!
• This file is not editable except for the rubric; however, I will consider customizing
my products per special request.
Consider Following My Store for Timely Updates
You can be the first to know about new product launches, free products and store discounts. Just click the red “Follow Me” star on my homepage.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact me through the contact link.