This multipurpose set of cards will be useful throughout your unit on the Early Middle Ages! I created two sets of 26 cards with first-person narrated information about historical figures from the Early Middle Ages, plus a typical Viking man and woman and three typical monks.
- 5 different suggestions for use
- Meet and Greet Preview Reflection Worksheet for whole class activity
- 2 different task card worksheets for students to work independently
- Answer keys for task card worksheets
- Set of personality cards with person's name and talking points
- Set of numbered personality cards with talking points, but without names
I typically use these cards for the meet and greet activity as an introduction to the Early Middle Ages. My students love taking on the role of historical people and are excited to learn about what their person is known for and what personalities their friends were assigned. They remember information about their historical figure throughout the unit!
Background found at http://www.justpeachydesigns.com/