UNIT BUNDLE! Heritage and Identity: Early Societies: 3000 BCE-1500CE
Looking for an Inquiry Based and Subject Integrated Unit?? Look no further!!
100+ PAGES OF LESSONS, ACTIVITIES AND ASSESSMENTS!
- Dramatic Arts
- Visual Arts
- Language Arts
- Science & Technology
Ontario Social Studies curriculum is continuing to be demanding for educators, but look no further! This unit includes a collection of developmentally appropriate research, inventive, active, and collaborative activities for your students, along with built in assessments that meet all of the overall and specific expectations necessary within the curriculum.
A full and complete unit comprised of 11 lesson plans and supplementary materials for teachers as well as students.
Full lesson plans include specific:
- Differentiated instruction response
- Curriculum expectations (overall AND specific)
- Learning goals (both with teacher and student friendly language)
- Learning goals
- Assessment and Evaluation specifics
- Required materials and resources for teacher preparation
- Step-by-Step lesson sequence (Minds on/Action/Consolidation)
- Post Lesson Reflection(s) (Where the next lesson is going)
- Section for reflection/follow up/next steps/opportunities for professional growth