Feed the Animal in Speech Therapy
Do your speech therapy students love feeding their articulation words to cute little characters? How about using sensory bins to target their sounds?
This precious puppy activity is just what they need!
This early developing sounds articulation activity includes the following
*112 words divided/color coded by CV, VC, CVC, CVCV to "feed" to a full page sized dog (see preview)
**2 different open ended "What I'm working on" game boards to laminate and use in your therapy session to keep little hands and bodies busy and motivated through visual and tactile representations. (see preview)
**7 no prep, black and white worksheets for students to color, cut and glue while working on their targeted sounds or any speech/language target. (see preview)
**4 Playdough mats to expand activity into longer sessions with full color words and picture representations. (see preview)
Make sure you are following my store for each new product!
Are you looking for more Feed the Animal activities?
• Articulation Activity Feed the Crab
• Articulation Activity Feed the Sloth
• Category Activity: Feed the Elephant
• Early Nouns Vocabulary Feed the Bird
• Early Sounds Articulation Feed the Bear
• Early Sounds Articulation Feed the Cow
• Early Sounds Articulation Feed the Koala
• Early Vocabulary Skills Feed the Squirrel
• Feed the Kids: Pronoun Sorting Activity
• Free /K/ Feed the Bunny Activity