Target /h/ and /w/ sounds with this FREE speech therapy activity. Students love to feed the animal and especially when you incorporate a sensory bin into the fun!
Initial and Medial positions are included!
24 /h/ words on bamboo bites
12 blank bamboo bites
16 /w/ words on crunchy leaves
8 blank crunchy leaves
PLUS—for mixed groups:
Two different No Prep Black and White Color, Cut, and Glue open ended worksheets
One full color, open ended game board to laminate and re-use with any student/any goal!
Are you looking for more Feed the Animal activities?
• Articulation Activity Feed the Crab
• Articulation Activity Feed the Sloth
• Category Activity: Feed the Elephant
• Early Nouns Vocabulary Feed the Bird
• Early Sounds Articulation Feed the Bear
• Early Sounds Articulation Feed the Cow
• Early Sounds Articulation Feed the Dog
• Early Sounds Articulation Feed the Koala
• Early Vocabulary Skills Feed the Squirrel
• Feed the Kids: Pronoun Sorting Activity
• Free /K/ Feed the Bunny Activity
I also have in my store, these EDITABLE Feed the Animal Activities:
• Create Your Own Feed the Animal: Australian Animals
• Create Your Own Feed the Animal: Cat and Dog
• Create Your Own Feed The Animal: Polar Bear and Penguin