This package includes an overview of the program, a program plan for October to January, and digital game supplies.
- A program overview is included in the package (This document is the preview available and overviews the program.)
- Year program plan (from October to June) that includes a game description, supplies needed, possible questions to ask, key vocabulary to incorporate, and the skill focus for each game
- Game Cards are included to accompany the games
- Game Files are included to accompany the games outlined on the program plan
- Number Charts and Number Lines are included in the package
This package would work well for pre-k to grade 2.
PLEASE NOTE that no assessments are included in this pacakge. This is meant to supplement regular classroom teaching and assist students who need additional interventions. The activities may easily be adapted as Math centres, however.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
This means this resource is designated for 1 teacher's use in his/her school. You may not adapt this work for resale, or use this for commercial purposes.
Please do feel free to adapt this resource for your own use, however, and make as many copies for your classroom as you like! I hope you will find this resource helpful!