Also included in
- Get ready to celebrate Earth Day with your students with this EARTH DAY BUNDLE! All my Earth Day and Natural Resources products together for one discounted price!Save over 30% buying the bundle!EARTH DAY bundle includes:Natural ResourcesNatural Resources PowerPointReduce, Reuse, RecycleCelebrate Ear$16.50$24.00Save $7.50
- Here it is! ALL of my EARTH SCIENCE units together in a discounted bundle!EARTH SCIENCE bundle includes:Day and NightSun and Moon PowerPointNatural ResourcesNatural Resources PowerPointThe Water CycleLandforms PowerPointLandformsNatural Sources of Water PowerPointNatural Sources of WaterSeasonsSeaso$53.00$76.00Save $23.00
**Updated April 2019!**
Students LOVE celebrating Earth Day! Use these printables and activities to celebrate this special day with your students!
These Earth Day printables are ideal for morning work, the writing center, stations, independent practice, small groups, homework, 5-minute fillers, early finishers or even sub plans and are the perfect addition to your Earth Day unit!
What other teachers have said about this product:
- "I love this pack!! There are so many terrific resources!! Thank you for putting in the time and effort to make all your holiday and science packs! They are so useful!!!"
- "Love this packet. Cannot wait until next week to use it with my students!"
- "I love using your units in my Science and Social Studies!"
- "Amazing! Love it all!"
Please download the PREVIEW to see everything that is included in this unit!
Earth Day Celebration Activities:
Earth Day Label the Picture
Earth Day themed ABC order printables
ABC Order Writing Activity
Build the Sentence
Making Words: "Earth Day"
Acrostic Poem: "Earth Day"
Earth Day graphic organizers, pre-writing and themed writing paper
"We can help the Earth by..."
"If we don't recycle, in 100 years..."
"How to Plant a Tree"
"Dear Planet Earth, "
Let's Celebrate Earth Day!” cover page
Earth Day KWL
Highlighting Earth – students find and highlight “Earth”
I Love Recycling – find and count recyclable objects
4 Facts I learned about recycling
Draw & Label things you can reduce, reuse and recycle
All About Earth Day
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle School Scavenger Hunt
3R's Earth Day Calendar
Recycling & Composting Sort
Recycle Wheel - students draw/label items they can recycle
Earth Day ABC – write something about Earth Day for every letter
Draw / Label things you find in a compost and recycling bin
My Earth Day Pledge
Earth Day Mobile Craft
"The Earth is in my hands" Craft
"I Can Help Protect the Earth by..." Writing Craft
Earth Day Celebration school certificate
Want to be the first to know about new products, sales, and FREEBIES?
*Look for the green star next to my store picture and click it to follow my store. You're now my newest follower and will receive updates about this store. :)
Thanks for looking!
©SheilaMelton. All of the activities included in this unit are the intellectual properties of Sheila Melton. This resource is for classroom use and is intended for the purchaser. Duplication for other classes, by other teachers or for use in wide distribution such as a school district or on the internet, is strictly forbidden unless multiple licenses are obtained. You may not re-sell or claim this product as your own. Violations are subject to the penalties of the (DMCA) Digital Millennium Copyright Act.