Earth Day Activity: What Can We Recycle?
This Earth Day activity engages students in cutting, classifying, and pasting recyclable items into groups: plastic, metal, glass and paper. The pages can be compiled in a convenient booklet.
Additional pages are included for students to count, add up and graph the number of recyclable items they find.
Reinforce learning about recycling categories.
This Earth Day activity contains the following pages:
- Booklet cover with recycling superhero
- Page of recyclable items to cut out and paste
- Page each for plastic, glass, metal and paper items
- A page to write the number of items found
- A page to graph the number of items found
Black and white and ready to print in a PDF file. The pages are sized for US paper (8.5 x 11 inches).
This resource is useful for:
• Celebrating and learning about Earth Day and conservation
• Learning about recycling and categories of recycling
• Fine motor skills: cutting and pasting
You may also like these Earth Day activities:
Earth Day Puzzle
A giant classroom puzzle with an Earth Day theme. Fun project for the whole class to do together on Earth Day.
Let's care for our world, on Earth Day and every day!