Do you have questions about this resource? Message me instantly by clicking HERE!
This Earth Day packet is filled with meaningful and FUN activities. Your students will be Earth Day gurus in no time!
Grab this 68-page activity packet just in time for Earth Day!
In this packet you will find:
- True/False Movement Motivator Activity (with real pictures) - For this activity, students are presented with real facts about the number of materials being wasted.
- "Don't Be a Litter Monster!" story - This is an original story written to teach students about reducing, reusing, and recycling.
- All About The Three R's mini-booklet
- "Whole World In Your Hand' Craft Templates and Instructions
- Vocabulary Cards
- Helpful/Harmful Character Situation Cards (students determine if the character is being helpful or harmful to the Earth)
- MANY different Earth Day writing activities and graphic organizers
Download the Preview to see more of what is included!
Want access to a library of free resources for K-2 students? Join the free VIP Resource Library here!
Come join my private group to connect and collaborate with other primary teachers! Join here!