Earth Day Craft
Have your students complete this craft for Earth Day on April 22.
1. Example page
2. Border page
3. Words and Earth - option one, one per student
4. 2 Earths - option two, cut them apart
5. 3 Sets of Words - option two, cut them apart
1. Color the border, words and Earth.
2. Cut out the words and Earth.
3. Glue the words and Earth on the border page.
Happy Earth Day!
Other Earth Day products:
Earth Day BundleEarth Day PageEarth Day Class BookEarth Day Coloring PagesEarth Day BookmarksEarth Day Activity- I can help take care of the Earth by…Earth Day Activity- 4 Ways I Can Help Take Care of the EarthEarth Day Craft- Reduce, Reuse, RecycleEarth Day Craft- Plant a TreeEarth Day Banner