Earth Day Bundle 1
Use the following items in your class for Earth Day on April 22nd.
1. 10 Earth Day Activities
Have your students complete these activities for Earth Day on April 22nd.
1. Earth Day KWL Chart
2. Earth Day Reading Passage and Questions
3. Earth Day Pledge
4. Taking Care of the Earth
5. Earth Day Acrostic Poem
6. Earth Day Haikus
7. Earth Day Making Words
8. Earth Day Word Challenge
9. Earth Day Alphabetical Order
10. Earth Day Dictionary Hunt
2. Earth Day Activity- I can help take care of the Earth by…
Have your students complete this activity for Earth Day on April 22. Each student will respond to the prompt by completing the sentence "I can help take care of the Earth by...".
1. Girl holding the Earth
2. Boy holding the Earth
1. Respond to the prompt
2. Color the page
3. Cut along the border
3. Earth Day Craft- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
Have your students complete this craft for Earth Day on April 22nd.
1. Example page
2. Border page
3. 1 word box and 1 set of pictures page
4. 4 word boxes page
5. 3 sets of pictures page
1. Color the border, words and pictures.
2. Cut out the border, words and pictures.
3. Glue the words and pictures on the border page.
4. Earth Day Bookmarks
Have your students color and cut these bookmarks for Earth Day. They can give them away or use them for themselves.
5. Earth Day Poster
Hang this sign on your door or classroom wall for Earth Day.
You might also like:
Earth Day Bundle 2Earth Day Activity- 4 Ways I Can Help Take Care of the EarthEarth Day CraftEarth Day Coloring PagesEarth Day Banner