Earth Day Math Mystery (Grades 4 & 5 Bundle ) - Engage and motivate your students to practice a variety of math skills with this fun Earth Day Math Mystery!
Dual grade bundle for differentiation or mixed class use. The story is the same for both grades, as is the mystery outcome. However, you can swap clues (as long as the clue number is the same) across grades to customize which skills students will be required to use to discover a clue.
GRADE 4 SKILLS
- Clue 1: Roman Numerals (Numbers between 1-250)
- Clue 2: Estimating Sums and Differences (Rounding to the nearest tens, hundreds and thousands required)
- Clue 3: Dividing 2-Digit Numbers by 1-Digit Numbers with remainders
- Clue 4: Identifying 2D and 3D Shapes
- Clue 5: Fractions of a Number
GRADE 5 SKILLS
- Clue 1: Roman Numerals (Numbers between 1-3000)
- Clue 2: Order of Operations (Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division)
- Clue 3: Division (Dividing 2-Digit and 3-Digit numbers by 2-Digit Numbers with remainders)
- Clue 4: Identifying 2D and 3D Shapes, including types of triangles (equilateral, isosceles, scalene)
- Clue 5: Convert Fractions to Decimals (With Denominators of 10, 100, and 1000).
If you prefer, you can purchase single grade math mysteries individually through the links below:
This product is available from grades 1- 6:
Earth Day - Grade 1 Mystery
(Please note that the Grade 1 version is set up differently to the rest and cannot be cross differentiated with the other grade versions)
Earth Day - Grade 2 Mystery
Earth Day - Grade 3 Mystery
Earth Day - Grade 4 Mystery
Earth Day - Grade 5 Mystery
Earth Day Math Mystery: Case of The Litterbug (GRADE 6)
Check out our entire range of Math Mysteries HERE