Are you looking for some new ideas and materials to celebrate Earth Day this April? If so, this is the product for you! We have plenty of fun ideas that can be used in small group or large group settings, whether you teach preschool or lower elementary students. We guarantee by the end of Earth Day, your students will be ready to keep Planet Earth beautiful.
In this theme day/mini unit, you will find…
• Center-based curriculum ideas for science, math, reading, writing, art, fine motor, blocks, sensory, and dramatic play INCLUDING many extras.
• Parent Letter about Earth Day
• Earth Day 10 frame set
• Owl glyph with Earth Day questions
• Earth Day pattern cards and worksheets
• Earth Day matching game
• Race to Recycle board game
• Earth Day booklist and song sheet
• “Recycling Bin” recipe
• Earth Day signs for classroom
• Themed paper for writing and drawing activities
• Venn diagram and word web organizer
• An Earth Day tally mark/ yes/no graph worksheet
• Tracing/cutting and classifying/sorting themed worksheets
• Student Mini Recycling Book
Happy Earth Day!