Also included in
- This bundle will introduce your students to a variety of poetry forms while practicing the writing process. Poetry is an opportunity to grow creatively and expand word choice without all the pressure of an essay. These poems all come with easy grading rubrics. Great for 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th Grad$125.00$183.50Save $58.50
- Over the next few months this bundle is going to grow to include acrostic poems for the major holidays, plus a few extra ones just for fun. These lessons follow the writing process from prewrite to share. As more poems are added the price will increase too, so buy now.Contact me to give feedback a$35.00$42.50Save $7.50
Earth Day Acrostic Poetry is a great way to have your students think about why Earth is special, and we need to take care of it. Writing Earth Day Acrostic Poetry is a fun and simple way to celebrate the Earth. This Earth Day acrostic poem challenges students to think about what we do to take care of Earth, and how we can do more. Earth Day Acrostic Poetry turns students’ energy into words in this short Earth Day writing project while teaching a more complex understanding of acrostic poetry and it practices the writing process.
Earth Day Acrostic Poetry Product Details
Earth Day Acrostic Poetry consists of over 100 pages: Google Slides digital color, Google Slides digital black and white, color printable pdf, and printable black and white pdf. Earth Day Acrostic Poetry will challenge your students to write a more complex acrostic poem about Earth while practicing the writing process. Your students will enjoy this Earth Day writing assignment and it will be easy for you to grade. Poetry is a great way to make writing accessible to all learners with easily adjustable requirements.
· Printable Color or Black and White
· Digital Color or Black and White
· Easy To Use Teacher Directions
· Examples of Spring Acrostic Poems
· Prewrite Spring Acrostic Poem Worksheet
· Spring Acrostic Templates
· Revision Checklist
· Editing Checklist
· Final Draft Pages